Shillington Box Is One of the Nation’s Leading Corrugated Box Suppliers
Commercial-Grade, Corrugated Box Suppliers Ship Nationwide
In business since 1906, Shillington Box Company is one the nation’s leading commercial corrugated box suppliers. We manufacture standardized and custom boxes, and we offer custom design service, particularly for companies that need shipping and return address, business logos and other design options.
We realize that businesses may not have the storage space for large orders or custom production lots. Since we are a wholesale corrugated box supplier (and manufacturer), we can offer clients commercial services, storage and shipping options including:
- Vendor Managed Inventory programs
- Distribution-warehousing services for boxes, mailers and other supplies
- Kan Ban stocking options
- “Just-in-time” shipping options for standardized box styles and mailing supplies
- Same-day shipping of in-stock, standardized products
- Next-day shipping service on in-stock boxes and supplies
To meet the commercial needs and requirements of our clients, we can also arrange other shipping schedules as requested. We ship products nationwide as well.
Call Shillington Box Co. in St. Louis at (636)225-5353
Choose Corrugated Box Suppliers that Offer Standard and Customizable Products
Shillington Box Co. is more than a corrugated box supplier—we are a manufacturer of all kinds of shipping and storage products that utilize cardboard. As one of the leading corrugated box suppliers, we are committed to sustainable manufacturing. We offset manufacturing with wind energy credits and other programs and our goal is to manufacture 100% recyclable boxes and other shipping and storage products.
We manufacture an assortment of standard, corrugated cardboard box styles, and can customize boxes for shipping with addresses, logos and other printing and design services.
Our standardized box categories include:
- Half-Slotted Cartons (HSC)
- Regular Slotted Cartons (RSC)
- Full Overlap Slotted Cartons (FOL)
- Multiple-Depth Cartons (MDC)
- Full Telescope Design Cartons (FTD)
We also offer various styles of cardboard box construction. Customers can choose standard storage and shipping box products (or custom) with differing tolerances.
You can choose the following construction for boxes:
- Single-wall corrugated cardboard
- Double-wall corrugated cardboard
- Triple-wall corrugated cardboard
- Plastic-lined corrugated cardboard (ask about our sturdy, plastic-lined Hazmat boxes)
<>Various linerboard options and material strengths
Additionally, we manufacture One Piece Folders (OPF), Five Panel Folders (FPF), and a wide assortment of other box styles, single-piece mailers, protective envelopes and other designs.
Learn more about our standard products, or choose to customize our products to suite your business requirements.
Customize Your Company’s Corrugated Boxes and Shipping Supplies
As one of the leading corrugated box suppliers, Shillington Box Co. offers clients custom design services. We can customize product designs from our design library, or create new customized boxes and supplies specifically for your business. Our design team has the experience to replicate branding elements and logos or create custom-printed ads, shipping addresses, or other information on the boxes.
Our production equipment, design and printing capability includes:
- Commercial printing and production machinery
- Jumbo 66” x 130” Flexo Folder/Gluer—high-speed performance, computer-controlled production machinery
- HP Designjet H35500 6 Color UV Printer—high quality commercial printing utilizing UV-printing
- Hycorr 3 Color Rotary Diecutter-this equipment can handle box production up to 66” x 115” sizes
- Isowa Falcon Printer—a great 4-color, state-of-the-art printer with very good image reproduction and resolution
- Learn more about our custom design services
With our extensive design library, we have more than 5,000 standardized designs and over 18,000 customized designs, styles or measurements to meet almost any request. We can accommodate your business with extant designs, alter images or box parameters, or design brand new items specifically for your company.