B2B Corrugated Boxes Wholesale Supplier
Business to business (B2B) corrugated boxes, wholesale shipping materials, singlepiece mailers, tubes and durable multilayer cardboard boxes are available for you company direct form Shillington Box Company. Shillington Box has been solving the shipping requirements of companies throughout the Midwest, and nationwide, for over 100 years. Wither our wide range of diverse mailing supplies, and custom designed shipping boxes and materials, we are certain that your company will be thoroughly pleased with our versatile, standard and custom business supplies.
Call Shillington Box Company for Corrugated Boxes and Wholesale B2B Supplies – (636)225-5353
Get the corrugated boxes, wholesale shipping supplies, mailers and multiwall thickness containers that you need for shipping within your company, for storage, or for mailing your sales products to customers. Shillington Box is uniquely prepared to fulfill your wholesale mailing supply requirements.
Some of the corrugated boxes and containers available from Shillington Box include:
- Standard corrugated cardboard boxes and shipping containers constructed with high linerboard burst standards single walls (meet burst tests from 125 lbs. per sq. inch to 350 lbs per sq. in.), double wall corrugated boxes (meet burst tests from 200 lbs. per sq. in. to 600 lbs. per sq. in.), and triple wall cardboard boxes (meet burst test standards ranging from 700 lbs. per sq. in. to 1300 lbs. per sq. in.)
- Some of the standard designs include Regular Slotted Cartons (RSCs), MultipleDepth Cartons (MDCs), HalfSlotted Cartons (HSCs), Full Overlap Slotted Cartons (FOL), and Full Telescope Design Cartons (FTD)
- Single piece corrugated mailers and 5panel overlapping mailers available
- Corrugated plastic and cardboard boxes for shipping/mailing including
- Bulk hazardous materials boxes and supplies
- Hazardous materials shipping boxes ideal for shipping cans, jugs, paint cans, and Ftype cans
- Bin boxes and corrugated plastic boxes or storage containers
- All hazardous materials corrugated shipping boxes to national and United Nations Hazmat specifications
Email Shillington Box Company with Your Business Shipping Requirements and Specifications – email@example.com
Shillington Box is committed to sustainable production methodologies and buys energy credits to offset production. With our reforestation grants to the State of Missouri and voluntary participation in wind energy programs, our box production is essentially a neutral carbon footprint. Learn about our CycleGreen™ sustainable manufacturing program.
Call Shillington Box – (636) 225-5353