Commercial-Grade, Cardboard Box Printing and Design Services
Cardboard Box Printing and Manufacturing Services
Wholesale packaging supplier, Shillington Box Company in St. Louis, is a primary OEM box supplier and manufacturer of shipping materials, product packaging, storage boxes, folders, cartons, protective envelopes and mailing materials of all kinds. As a manufacturer in business since 1906, we have an extensive inventory of industry-standard products and we offer our business clients a wide range of in-house design services including cardboard box design. Our in-house design team can assist your business with modifying existing designs from our extensive design library, or we can assist you with developing completely custom cardboard packaging that effectively represents your business to your clients and/or retail customers.
Corporations, major shippers and product fulfilment centers, and business large and small may contact Shillington Box Co. direct for assistance creating custom packaging designs, for inventory stock purchases, or assistance utilizing your ads, logos, branding or product promotional material designs on the types of packaging that you need for shipments to store or direct to customers. You may review standardized products in the Shillington Box Co. online store. Businesses may call us direct at (636)225-5353, or e-mail your service and product questions about design services, manufacturing services and cardboard box printing to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In-House, Commercial-Grade Design Services
Shillington Box Co. offers business customers the option of assistance from our in-house design team. Besides assisting you with designing specific boxes, cartons, folders, fold-overs, mailers, protective envelopes, point-of-purchase displays (P.O.P.), and/or product boxes and packaging, we can help you you’re your shipping materials into easily identifiable and noticeable items. We can utilize your company’s graphics items for branding elements, advertisements or logoing and use those on your shipping packaging, or we can design completely new, or modified graphics for shipping materials. Additionally, business customers have access to modify designs from our extensive design library for standardized or completely custom boxes and packaging materials. Of course, we can also print your shipping and return address information onto packaging and cardboard boxes as well. Just let us know what kind of assistance you require for your packaging and shipping materials.
Shillington Box Co. offers businesses options for graphics design, reproduction and usage. Our services include:
- In-house, professional design capabilities
- Professional quality design services including original design work
- Commercial quality graphics reproduction of your imaging materials and files
- Access to more than 5,000 archived and standardized designs for cardboard boxes ready for printing, general packaging and shipping materials, protective envelopes, fold-overs, mailers, and other items
- Access to more than 18,000 archived, completely custom designs that we can modify for your specific business advertising and/or shipping requirements
- OEM packaging or product display design services
In-House, Commercial-Grade Cardboard Box Printing Services
Our in-house design team utilizes a variety of commercial-grade printers for various materials substrates ranging from standard cardboard paper materials to printing on adhesive vinyl, banner vinyl, canvas, and other roll-fed materials to printing on rigid materials such as plastics PVC and other linerboard materials.
Our range of commercial-grade printing services includes:
- Commercial-grade printer capacity using different printing methods:
- Jumbo 66” x 130” Flexo Folder and Gluer – this fully computer-controlled, commercial-grade printer offers a wide range of capabilities including high-speed graphic reproduction, precision graphics imprinting, large box printing capabilities; and this printer also provides our design and production teams with a precision graphics imprinting capability
- Hycorr 3 Color Rotary Diecutter – this rotary diecutter accommodates up to a 66” x 115” maximum box size with jogger-assisted stripping, and it also has a multi-out stacker; and, this printer reproduces vibrant graphics on large format boxes, larger mailers and protective envelopes; this printer allows us to reproduce graphics and printing P.O.P. displays and similar product-related promotional materials or displays
- Isowa Falcon – this printer is a state-of-the-art, commercial-grade printer that provides our design team with true 4-color graphics reproduction capabilities; this printer is also a high-speed production model that is an ideal machine for producing or reproducing client ads, promotional graphics, branding elements and logoing graphics
- Learn more about our available commercial-grade printers
- Commercial-grade, ultraviolet light printing capacity
- HP Designjet H35500 6 Color UV Printer – this printer offer full 1800 dpi printing capacity on diverse materials including an imprinting capability for a range of flexible materials, particularly roll-fed substrates including: adhesive vinyl, banner vinyl, canvas, various paper grades, vinyl film, etc.; and, this printer allows us to print on rigid materials including corrugated cardboard, various linerboards, plastics, PVC, and other thicker substrates
- Learn more about our commercial-grade, UV-printing capability
Shillington Box Co. Offers Sustainable Packaging and Shipping Product Options for Business
Shillington Box Co. is committed to manufacturing recyclable cardboard boxes for printing and various other types of shipping and storage materials and packaging. We can provide your business with a fabrication service that can provide your company, and your customers with a more environmentally-friendly alternative to many other box manufacturers and/or printing companies. We offer “green” sustainable packaging, shipping materials, boxes and storage product options than many of our competitors. We encourage you to learn about our Cycle Green™ sustainable manufacturing process, and associated wind energy, credit offset programs, and also about our reforestation project with the State of Missouri’s Conservation Department.
Corporations, companies, small businesses and other customers may contact Shillington Box Co. direct about any of our products, commercial-grade design services, inventory stock, custom package solutions (including cardboard box printing services), fabrication options and customization services. You may review our inventory stock in the Shillington Box Co. online store.
Businesses or current clients may call us in St. Louis at (636)225-5353. You may e-mail your product or service inquiries to: email@example.com. And, remember, all inventory items ship quickly, direct to your business location!