Cardboard Manufacturer for Boxes, Packaging and Mailing Supply Products
Do You Need a Cardboard Manufacturer as Your Packaging Supplier?
St. Louis-based manufacturer, Shillington Box Company, in business since 1906, is a leading U.S. supplier of OEM, industry-standard, specialty and custom packaging for shipping and storage. Our vast line of products includes industry-standard sizing and cardboard box construction, general packaging, storage boxes with or without plastic and other linerboards, cartons, folders, fold-overs, one-piece mailers, protective envelopes and other packaging and shipping supplies. As a primary cardboard manufacturer and cardboard supplier for a variety of shipping and storage supplies, we offer an extensive inventory of standardized products. With our in-house design team, we can assist your business with creating customized boxes, corrugated cardboard boxes, product shipping boxes and display materials such as point-of-purchases (P.O.P.) displays, or general mailing packaging with our without printed address, logos, branding elements, advertisements or other graphic elements. We have the capacity to create printed packaging, imprinted boxes and packaging, and commercial-grade UV-printing.
If you have questions about our standardized cardboard products and packaging, or any of our custom manufacturing and design services, please e-mail us at: email@example.com. You may call us in St. Louis at (636)225-5353.
Cardboard Manufacturer’s Inventory Stock Ships Quickly
Shillington Box Co. offers a wide range services related to corrugated packaging manufacturing and OEM packaging solutions for corporations, large businesses or individual small business operations. You may contact Shillington Box Co. about direct purchases (including wholesale rates) of our standardized inventory-stock items or to request information about custom cardboard manufacturing and/or printing services to meet all of your specific requirements. We can help you create easily identifiable and attractive packaging and shipping box solutions that will represent your business effectively. Please note that as a cardboard manufacturer, our in-stock inventory products ship quickly direct from St. Louis to your preferred location(s).
Custom Cardboard Box, Packaging and Shipping Materials Manufacturing Services
As a manufacturer of OEM, standardized, specialty and custom boxes, packaging and mailing suppliers, we recommend that you review our standardized product categories, which will also give you information about multiply construction, linerboard options, corrugation and specific information about weight capacities and burst tests. Be sure to look for the Manufacturer’s Certification Stamp on any products available direct from your cardboard manufacturer. Our stamps list the Mullen Bursting Test (please note that the most common rate is 200 lbs. per square inch), and the Edge Crush Test (including Maximum Weight of Box/Contents in lbs.; Minimum Burst Test for Single/Double Wall construction in lbs. per sq. in.; and the Minimum Edge Crush Test or ECT, which is also listed in lbs. per in. per width—this measures the linerboard stacking strength).
As a leading cardboard manufacturer and wholesale packaging supplier for shipping and storage boxes, mailing supplies, protective envelopes, cartons, folders, fold-overs and other items, we offer a wide range of services including customization services. Some of our general box and packaging options, as well as, general capabilities include:
- Corrugated or “fluted” interior cardboard design utilizing multiply corrugation construction including single-, double- and triple-wall construction styles
- Custom corrugated packaging design and manufacturing services for all of your shipping supplies
- Custom shipping boxes – from standardized products with customized printing or completely custom design to meet your specific needs for shipping individual products
- Industry-standard box/carton sizing options including Regular Slotted Cartons (RSC), Half-Slotted Cartons (HSC), Multiple-Depth Cartons (MDC), Full Overlap Slotted Cartons (FOL), and Full Telescope Design Cartons (FTD) product categories available—learn about our standardized boxes and packaging products
- Industry-standard folder sizing instruction including these two primary categories: Five Panel Folder (FPF) and One Piece Folder (OPF) category styles
- OEM corrugated packaging, cardboard shipping boxes, corrugated cardboard boxes, mailing supplies and related products to meet OEM requirements—we are cardboard manufacturer an OEM box supplier to companies nationwide
- Printed shipping boxes utilizing your advertisements, branding elements, logoing, or custom graphics created by our in-house design team
- Printing services including commercial-grade printing, commercial-grade UV-printing, vinyl/banner printing, imprinting, die-cutting of printed boxes, packaging and mailing materials and related services
- Professional design services and capabilities with access to our extensive library of 5,000+ standardized designs and 18,000+ individual custom designs, any of which may be modified to meet your specific requirements
- Sturdy storage boxes with or without plastic linerboards—some linerboard options meet some chemicals and hazmat materials storage requirements—please ask us about these particular products
- Wholesale pricing available on inventory stock; custom production run pricing available
Contact Your Cardboard Manufacturer and Shipping Materials Supplier
Contact Shillington Box Co., your cardboard manufacturer for OEM, industry-standard, specialty and completely custom boxes, cartons, folders, fold-overs, mailers, protective envelopes and additional packaging for shipping and/or storage. You may call us at (636)225-5353 for inventory stock orders or with service questions. Your company may also e-mail us with any product or customization service questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org.