Cardboard Packaging Design Capabilities
Cardboard Packaging Design and Manufacturing
If you business requires cardboard packaging design and printing services, then choose a national leader in box manufacturing, choose Shillington Box Company in St. Louis. In business since 1906, we are a national cardboard box and packaging supplier. We can provide your company with standardized or custom packaging and printing solutions including branding, logo elements or other design services to meet your business requirements.
Shillington Box Co. is committed to sustainable manufacturing, using recyclable paperboard and other materials. We employ industry-best practices and clean production methodologies along with wind energy credits, offsets, and we voluntarily participate in a reforestation project with Missouri’s Department of Conservation Forestry Division and the Conservation Heritage Foundation. Our Cycle Green™ program goal is to use 100% sustainable paperboard for end-user products.
Call Us in St. Louis at (636) 225-5353 for Cardboard Packaging Design Services
Email Shillington Box Co.: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customized Cardboard Packaging Design and Imprinting Service
Shillington Box Co. has a library of custom designs for cardboard boxes, corrugated cardboard boxes and a wide range of one-piece mailers and other product designs. We can design completely new, logoed cardboard packaging, branded mailers, or imprint mailing and/or return addresses.
If you want to use a design from our library, you have many choices including:
- 5,000+ standardized cardboard box and mailer designs
- 18,000+ previous custom designs for clients
- Learn more about cardboard packaging design services
Currently, our design team utilizes a variety of production machinery. From small mailers to large boxes, we can imprint your company branding and/or designs. Depending on the specific design project, our printing/imprinting equipment capabilities include:
- Computer-controlled, Jumbo 66” x 130” Flexo Folder/Gluer featuring high-speed production performance, inline die-cutting (when applicable), and precision graphics imprinting; this equipment is ideal for printing on larger boxes
- Hycorr 3 Color Rotary Diecutter with a 66” x 115” maximum box size; production capacity includes jogger-assisted stripping and a multi-out stacker, which can produce vibrant graphics for boxes or larger items such as point-of-purchase (POP) display items
- Isowa Falcon printer for state-of-the-art design capacity for high-speed performance; this equipment is a 4-color printer that can reproduced graphics your company graphics, or we can design new logo or branding elements
- UV Printer Services using our HP Designjet H35500 6 Color UV Printer capacity includes imprinting a wide assortment of flexible roll-fed materials including adhesive vinyl/adhesive vinyl films, banner vinyl, canvas, paper, and even rigid materials, such as corrugated cardboard, corrugated plastic, linerboards, plastics, PVC, and other substrates
- Review our printing production machinery capabilities
Standard Cardboard Packaging and Shipping Products
The vast majority of our standard cardboard boxes, mailers and other packaging designs may be customized or custom-imprinted/printed. As a leading cardboard box manufacturer, we supply companies with standardized cardboard boxes and shipping products, corrugated storage boxes, one-piece mailers and other packaging solutions.
Some of our box categories include:
- Standard cardboard boxes and corrugated boxes in a variety of sizes and styles: Regular Slotted Cartons (RSC), Half-Slotted Cartons (HSC), Multiple-Depth Cartons (MDC), Full Overlap Slotted Cartons (FOL), and Full Telescope Design Cartons (FTD)
- Standard cardboard mailers: One Piece Folders (OPF) or Five Panel Folders (FPF)
- Many additional designs
- Learn more about standardized packaging or shipping products
Additionally, we meet the diverse requirements of companies nationwide with an assortment of other packaging selections. Additional product materials design options include:
- Corrugated cardboard for boxes, packaging and mailers
- Single-wall cardboard designs
- Double-wall cardboard designs
- Triple-wall cardboard designs
- Linerboard options
- Plastic-lined cardboard
- Standard mailer, envelope and fold-over styles
- Custom-made boxes, envelopes, mailers and packaging
For companies with few storage options, Shillington Box Co. provides customers “just-in-time” shipping solutions and distribution-warehousing services.
Call Shillington Box Co. at (636) 225-5353
Email Us: email@example.com