St. Louis Cardboard Packaging Manufacturer
A Cardboard Packaging Manufacturer with Design Expertise
If your company is looking for a cardboard packaging manufacturer for your supplies, then look no further than Shillington Box Company in St. Louis. In business since 1906, Shillington Box Company has the expertise to manufacture standardized and custom-size cardboard boxes, corrugated cardboard boxes, cardboard mailers and envelopes for just about any need. Whether your company requires boxes and other products for everyday mailing and shipping tasks, or you require durable, sturdy boxes for storage, we can accommodate your business.
Additionally, we offer customers distribution-warehousing services including “just-in-time” shipping options for general supplies, boxes and cardboard packaging of all kinds.
Call Shillington Box Co. in St. Louis at (636) 225-5353
Email us: email@example.com
Cardboard Packaging Manufacturer Committed to Sustainable Manufacturing
Shillington Box Co. is committed to sustainable manufacturing techniques that result in recyclable products. Besides employing industry-best practices for manufacturing to reduce waste through our Cycle Green™ program, we voluntarily participate in Ameren UE’s, wind energy credit program and offsets. Additionally, we participate in grant programs for reforestation with Missouri’s Department of Conservation Forestry Division and the Conservation Heritage Foundation, to developing clean production techniques, Shillington Box Co. is a St. Louis manufacturer that is serious about sustainable production. We are a local and national supplier for environmentally conscious buyers and end-user customers.
Choose Cardboard Packaging that Meets Your Requirements
Over the years, Shillington Box Co. has developed a wide range of standardized and customized designs. We currently maintain a design library that meets most needs, and most designs can be further customizes for logoed or branded packaging, for printing (or imprinting) addresses and other information.
Companies are welcome to choose designs from our library or request new designs or customized products. Your company can choose from a design library including:
- 5,000+ standardized designs for cardboard boxes, packaging and mailers
- 18,000+ customized packaging designs
- Learn more about our cardboard packaging design services
Standardized Boxes and Customized Packaging Manufacturing Options
As a full-service cardboard packaging manufacturer, Shillington Box Co. offers standardized boxes, packaging and mailers. Some of our standardized boxes and shipping materials options include:
- Regular Slotted Carton (RSC)
- Multiple-Depth Carton (MDC)
- Half-Slotted Carton (HSC)
- Full Overlap Slotted Carton (FOL)
- Full Telescope Design Carton (FTD)
- One Piece Folder (OPF)
- Five Panel Folder (FPF)
Additionally, we have other product materials options to meet the needs of a diverse business clientele. You can choose design options or customization including:
- Corrugated cardboard boxes, packaging and mailers
- Single-wall cardboard construction
- Double-wall cardboard construction
- Triple-wall cardboard construction
- Various linerboard options
- Plastic-lined cardboard or corrugated cardboard construction
- Standard mailers, envelopes and fold-over styles
- Custom-made boxes, envelopes, mailers and packaging
- Custom-printed, logoed, branded or custom-imprinted boxes, corrugated cardboard boxes, one-piece mailers, fold-over mailers and envelopes
Cardboard Packaging Manufacturer’s Production Capabilities
Shillington Box Co. is your full-service cardboard packaging manufacturer. We have machinery with the capacity to produce a wide range of products. Currently, we use high-performance, package printing and production machinery including:
- A computer-controlled, Jumbo 66” x 130” Flexo Folder/Gluer featuring high-speed performance and inline die-cutting with the capability to imprint precise graphics even on large boxes
- A Hycorr 3 Color Rotary Diecutter featuring a 66” x 115” capacity, jogger-assisted stripping, and a multi-out stacker for brilliant graphics
- An Isowa Falcon for state-of-the-art, high-speed performance, 4-color printing for reproduced graphics or new designs
- HP UV Printers capable of imprinting on an assortment of flexible roll-fed materials, such as adhesive vinyl, banner vinyl, canvas, paper, and rigid materials (e.g. corrugated cardboard, corrugated plastic or even PVC
Whatever your company’s requirements, contact a cardboard packaging manufacturer with decades of experience in the industry. Shillington Box Co. ships products nationwide.