Cardboard Supplier for Boxes, Packages and Mailing Supplies
Boxes, Packaging and Cardboard Supplier for Business Shipping and Storage Needs
Since 1906, St. Louis-based box and packaging manufacturer, Shillington Box Company, has manufactured shipping and storage supplies for business. If your company is looking for a cardboard supplier that manufactures industry-standard boxes, cartons, folders, fold-overs, corrugated boxes, heavy-duty shipping and storage packaging, protective envelopes and similar products businesses need for everyday operations, then be sure to review the standardized, OEM, wholesale and custom packaging options available to your company from Shillington Box Co.
Shillington Box Co. produce a wide range of industry-standard boxes, packaging materials, storage and mailing supplies for almost any need. We can also offer you company complete custom manufacturing and our in-house design team can assist you with translating logos, branding elements, advertisements, product graphics and other pertinent printed information into packaging that is easily identifiable and that represents your business effectively. Let us know how we can assist you with OEM, standardized or customized corrugated packaging manufacturing services and printing services for your cardboard supplies.
You may contact Shillington Box Co. about wholesale or retail purchases of standardized and inventory-stock items, or to inquire about custom manufacturing and printing services to fulfill all of your product requirements for shipping, packaging and storage. You may call us in St. Louis at (636) 225-5353. If you service questions or would like to discuss custom manufacturing and/or printing services, you may also e-mail us at: email@example.com.
Leading Cardboard Supplier, Box, Packaging and Mailing Supplies Manufacturer
At Shillington Box Co., we are a major U.S. cardboard supplier of finished products for corporations and businesses large and small. Whether you need OEM corrugated packaging for general shipping, for product display boxes, or even for P.O.P.s (point-of-purchase displays), we can assist you with every step of the process. And, just a note, any of our standardized inventory stock cardboard supplies ship quickly from St. Louis. As a primary manufacturer and cardboard supplier, we offer businesses an extensive line of industry-standard products, OEM corrugated cardboard supplies and packaging materials, and completely custom-made storage and cardboard shipping supplies. All of our products are well-designed, sturdy and durable.
A few of our extensive list of products and customization services includes:
- Custom corrugated packaging and mailing supplies; multiply corrugation available including single-, double- and triple-wall construction styles
- Custom shipping boxes
- Industry-standard boxes/cartons and folders including Regular Slotted Cartons (RSC), Half-Slotted Cartons (HSC), Multiple-Depth Cartons (MDC), Full Overlap Slotted Cartons (FOL), Full Telescope Design Cartons (FTD), Five Panel Folder (FPF) and One Piece Folder (OPF) product categories available—learn about our standardized boxes and packaging products
- Inventory stock and custom production run pricing is available from your wholesale packaging supplier, Shillington Box Co.
- Linerboard options include: standard starch-based linerboard, plastic-lined cardboard, plastic-lined corrugated cardboard and linerboard options meeting some chemicals storage and/or Hazmat requirements
- Multiply cardboard construction options
- OEM corrugated packaging, shipping boxes, mailing supplies—we are an OEM box supplier
- Paper grades range from standard 23# medium to 69# liners
- Printed shipping boxes using your branding, logoing, advertisements or custom graphics created by our design team
- Storage boxes (plastic linerboards sturdy enough for some chemicals and hazmat materials available)
- Many additional production options available including working with our in-house design team to meet your specific requirements
Customize Boxes, Packaging, Fold-Overs and Mailers from Your Cardboard Supplier!
As your cardboard supplier for OEM, standardized and custom-manufactured or custom-printed boxes, corrugated cardboard boxes, cardboard displays, mailers, envelopes, cartons, folders and other items, we want all of our customers to know that we offer in-house design services and custom manufacturing services to meet your company’s specific operations and advertising requirements. At Shillington Box Co., our design and production teams can accommodated most custom printing requirements with commercial-grade printing, commercial-grade imprinting and commercial-grade UV-printing services. As a customer, your company can have access to our extensive design library of more than 5,000 standardized and modifiable designs, as well as access to more than 18,000 individual, modifiable custom designs for all sorts of packaging. Just request the help of our design team and let us know your specifications, so that we can assist you in producing distinctive and identifiable products available direct from your custom cardboard supplier, Shillington Box Co.
We encourage businesses to review some of the information available about our products and our custom printing capabilities. We can offer businesses a wide range of custom-manufacturing services, customization of standardized products, or completely custom-manufacturing of your cardboard supplies. We can add shipping and return addresses, your graphics files or our designs, ads, branding elements, logos, product graphics and other elements into your product design. Our in-house design staff delivers professional design services and capabilities to meet the needs of our diverse clientele. As your cardboard supplier, manufacturer, and printer, we can offer commercial-grade printing, commercial-grade UV-printing, vinyl/banner printing, imprinting, cardboard die-cutting and product finishing to meet your specifications.
Contact Shillington Box Co., your cardboard supplier for all of your shipping or and storage materials. You may call us in St. Louis at (636) 225-5353. If you have questions about inventory stock boxes and supplies, or about or custom manufacturing, printing and general production services, please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.