Corrugated Box Design Services
Leading Manufacturer Offers Corrugated Box Design and Customization
If your company is looking for a company that can deliver corrugated box design services for OEM, standardized or custom-designed and custom-printed boxes and mailing suppliers, then be sure to discuss your requirements with St. Louis-based manufacturer, Shillington Box Company. We are is a leading, national corrugated box and mailing supplies manufacture in business since 1906. We offer a wide range of standardized boxes, protective envelopes, fold-overs and other storage and mailing supplies. We also have an in-house design team that can assist you with completely customized corrugated box design and ad design services.
Businesses are welcome to contact Shillington Box Co. direct about design services, custom box production runs or other requirements. You may purchase any of our listed, standardized inventory stock boxes and other supplies direct through the Shillington Box Co. online store. Also, you may call us in St. Louis at (636) 225-5353, or e-mail your product or custom design service inquiries to: email@example.com.
OEM, Standardized and Custom Corrugated Box Design from the Manufacturer
Shillington Box Co. manufactures a wide range of standardized boxes for OEMs and general supply. Individual companies can use these at a starting point for custom corrugated box designs, or we can work with your company to produce completely custom products. With our in-house design team, we can utilize your company’s branding, logoing elements, return address, advertising design or other elements to customize your products, or we can design corrugated boxes designed to meet your specific business needs.
Our customers are welcome to utilize our in-house design library for boxes, envelopes, protective mailers, envelopes and other products. We have several industry-standard product categories including: Regular Slotted Cartons (RSC), Half-Slotted Cartons (HSC), Multiple-Depth Cartons (MDC), Full Overlap Slotted Cartons (FOL), and Full Telescope Design Cartons (FTD), One Piece Folders (OPF), and Five Panel Folders (FPF). Additionally, we offer standard and corrugated box designs with differing construction including single-, double- and triple-wall construction, fluted and starched interior corrugation, and various linerboard options including plastic linerboard that is ideal for many storage applications.
Learn more about our standardized boxes and packaging available from Shillington Box Co.
In-House, Mailer and Corrugated Box Design Service
As indicated, Shillington Box Co. maintains a design library and our in-house design team can work with your business to develop completely customized products. We offer a wide range of services with commercial-grade printing quality.
Some of our services include the following:
- In-house design capabilities
- More that 5,000+ archived standardized box and packaging designs (customizable)
- More than 18,000+ archived customized designs (customizable for your requirements)
- Commercial-grade printers
- Jumbo 66” x 130” Flexo Folder/Gluer – computer-controlled printer with high-speed production performance, inline die-cutting and precision graphics imprinting; this commercial-grade printer is ideal for larger boxes
- Hycorr 3 Color Rotary Diecutter – this printer has a 66” x 115” maximum box size production capacity; jogger-assisted stripping with a multi-out stacker; this printer offers vibrant graphics reproduction on boxes, larger mailers/envelopes or even for point-of-purchase (POP) displays
- Isowa Falcon – this state-of-the-art commercial-grade printer offers 4-color high-speed performance and is ideal for logos, ads or branding elements
- Commercial-grade, UV-printing capability
- HP Designjet H35500 6 Color UV Printer – 1800 dpi capacity; this printer imprints on flexible roll-fed materials, canvas, paper, adhesive vinyl, vinyl film, banner-type vinyl, or even on rigid materials including corrugated cardboard, linerboards, plastics, PVC, and on additional substrates
Additionally, Shillington Box Co. is committed to creating recyclable products and “green” sustainable packaging for our clients. We encourage you to learn about our Cycle Green™ sustainable manufacturing and offsets programs.
Contact Shillington Box Co. for Corrugated Box Design Services and Manufacturing
Businesses are welcome to contact Shillington Box Co. about any of manufacturing, design or custom-printing services for corrugated cardboard boxes, mailers, protective envelopes, fold-overs and other products. You may purchase standardized inventory products or request help from our in-house design team—just let us know how we can assist you. You can reach us at (636) 225-5353, or e-mail design and custom manufacturing inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org.