Shillington Box Company Manufactures and Sells Printed Shipping Boxes
Cardboard Box Printing and Manufacturing Services
Shillington Box Company in St. Louis, a wholesale packaging supplier, OEM box supplier, and manufacturer of custom-printed shipping boxes and other mailing and/or promotional materials, folders, cartons, protective envelopes, product packaging, storage boxes, and other mailing materials of almost any kind (industry-standard sizing, or custom-fabricated per your design request(s)) is a reliable manufacturing and custom supplier partner for corporations, suppliers, distributors and individual businesses, large and small. In operation since 1906, we have developed and maintained on of the most extensive design libraries for modified, standard inventory stock, or for completely custom products to meet very specific product shipping and/or storage requirements.
Corporations, distributors, suppliers, major national shippers, product fulfilment centers, large companies or small retail businesses can all benefit from customized printed shipping boxes, cartons, folders, fold-overs, protective envelopes and other mailing supplies. Contact Shillington Box Co. direct for help in creating commercial-grade shipping materials that effectively represent and promote your business. You may want to review our standard inventory stock for examples of our extensive range of shipping products. You may visit the Shillington Box Co. online store for additional product information.
Businesses may call us direct in St. Louis at (636)225-5353. You may e-mail service requests, questions about our products, or questions about our custom design services and custom fabrication services for printed cardboard boxes and other shipping materials to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In-House, Professional Design Staff Produces Commercial-Grade, Printed Shipping Boxes
Shillington Box Co. can offer your business a wide range of professional, in-house design services including cardboard box design and commercial-grade, printed shipping products. Our in-house, design staff are here to assist companies with developing distinctive, easily identifiable, branded packaging designs. Our clients also have access to our extensive design library. You may utilize previous or industry-standard designs customized to meet your printed shipping box requirements, ore we can help your business develop custom cardboard packaging to meet your current requirements for shipping to other businesses, retailers or your individual customers.
Shillington Box Co. can offer your businesses a wide range of options for graphics design, image reproduction, general design assistance, and finished, printed shipping boxes ready for use.
Some of our design-related services include:
- In-house, professional design staff capabilities
- Professional design services including original, custom designs
- Commercial-grade graphics reproduction for your shipping supplies
- Access to more than 5,000 archived designs for industry-standard products including boxes, cartons, folders, general packaging, shipping materials, protective envelopes, fold-overs, and other types of mailers
- Access to more than 18,000 archived, custom designs that we can modify to suite your specific shipping requirements
- OEM packaging design, printing, and product display design services
Commercial-Grade, Printed Cardboard Shipping Boxes: Printing Services
Our in-house design team offers expert design services. We can also utilize your company’s image files in order to print a variety ads, logos, branding elements, product images, shipping and return addresses, or other images or information onto your printed shipping boxes, mailers and other suppliers. We offer businesses small and large professional quality printing services utilizing commercial-grade printers that allow us to print on an a range of materials/substrates as diverse as standard cardboard paper materials, corrugated cardboard, or roll-fed materials including adhesive vinyl, banner vinyl, canvas, and similar materials and more rigid materials including plastic, PVC and various linerboard materials.
Be sure to review our extensive list of cardboard box printing services for multi-ply corrugated boxes (single-, double-, and triple-wall construction) and other shipping or storage supplies, or get in touch with our design team to discuss your requirements and available printing, imprinting and UV-printing options.
Our range of commercial-grade printing services includes various capabilities utilizing commercial-grade printers that offer flexibility and different printing methods including these specific printer options:
- Jumbo 66” x 130” Flexo Folder and Gluer – this printer offers us considerable production flexibility, particularly for large boxes, folders and other items; the Flexo is computer-controlled, offering commercial-grade printing and a wide range of capabilities such as high-speed graphic reproduction, precision graphics imprinting capability, and large box printing capability
- Hycorr 3 Color Rotary Diecutter – a very effective printer tool offering rotary diecutting accommodating large-sized folders and boxes/cartons up to a 66” x 115” maximum overall size; this rotary diecutter has jogger-assisted stripping capabilities, and a multi-out stacker; this Hycorr printer offers our customers vibrant graphics reproduction even on large format boxes, folders, mailers and protective envelopes; additionally, this printer offers us the capacity to create point-of-purchase (P.O.P.) displays and product promotional materials for your customers or in-store displays
- Isowa Falcon – this state-of-the-art, commercial-grade printer allows our design team the flexibility of true 4-color graphics/image reproduction; this printer is a high-speed production model and quite effectively reproduces client imaging (ads, promotional graphics, branding, logos or other graphics requiring precision color reproduction based on a wide range of imaging file formats)
Additionally, we can offer our clients custom, commercial-grade, ultraviolet light printing capabilities utilizing this high-quality production printer:
- HP Designjet H35500 6 Color UV Printer – this UV-printer offers our production team full 1800 dpi printing on a very diverse set substrates; this printer also offers imprinting capability for flexible materials, specifically roll-fed substrates (canvas, adhesive vinyl, banner vinyl, vinyl film, various paper grades and stocks, etc.); additionally, this printer is ideal for our design team to reproduce custom designs or client images on a wide range of rigid substrates such as corrugated cardboard, most linerboard options, plastics, PVC, and thicker materials
If you need professional, commercial-grade image reproduction of logoing, branding elements, already designed advertisement, product promotional graphics, or custom images created by our in-house design team, then we have the bases covered for your business and we can effectively offer you printed shipping boxes and other mailing supplies that effectively represent your company’s graphics and imaging efforts. We produce attractive, vibrant, easily noticeable and identifiable boxes and shipping supplies!
Contact Shillington Box Co. for Printed Shipping Boxes and Other Business Supplies
Shillington Box Co. can provide your company with inventory stock items, custom-printed shipping boxes or complete, start-to-finish fabrication, production and imaging services to meet your daily operational needs.
Businesses may contact Shillington Box Co. direct with any questions about our industry-standard products, commercial-grade design services, inventory stock items, and customized package solutions to meet your specific requirements. Business customers may call us in St. Louis at (636)225-5353—wholesale pricing options are available. Additionally, you may e-mail us at: email@example.com. All inventory products ship quickly, nationwide, direct to your preferred location!